Hire one of our Harleys
· Airport transfers to and from Johannesburg International Airport
· Twin-share accommodation
· Cultural experiences
· Entry fees
· Excursions & activities as per itinerary
· Breakfast and dinner as per itinerary
· Tour duration: 9 nights
· Starts and ends in Johannesburg
Feast your senses during this 9 day tour of the intriguing culture of the Limpopo, including two cultural tours in Johannesburg. Limpopo is South Africa’s most northern Province, bordering Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Botswana. It is dominated by the northern Kruger National Park, a two-million hectare reserve which is part of the Greater Limpopo Transfrontier Park between South Africa, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
Limpopo is not limited to wildlife alone; it has an interesting prehistoric past and a captivating cultural heritage of ancient tribes and kingdoms. Its rich cultural and historical heritage has earned it the reputation of being a land of great mystery. Not only is it the home of the legendary Modjadji, The Rain Queen, but also to the remains of the lost kingdom of Mapungubwe.
This remarkable journey will open your eyes to the heart of Africa’s current and past cultures.
· Mapungubwe World Heritage Site
· Guided city and cultural tour
Sep 2017 — 31 Dec 2017 ZAR55650.50
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
Not Included in the Tour Price
· Drinks and bottled water
· Tips and curios
· Optional activities
· Insurance and flights
Optional activities and all other extras to be settled direct
· Cancel 4 weeks before tour 75% forfeit
· Cancel 3 weeks before tour 95% forfeit
· Cancel 2 weeks before tour 100% forfeit
· Visa requirements
· You as the travellers are responsible for determining what documentation is required, as well as ensuring any such documentation including passports, visas, medical certificates and unabridged birth certificates are up to date and have been obtained before travel.
· Due to constantly changing visa requirements, it is recommended that travellers contact the appropriate embassy for accurate and up-to-date information.ere you can write a more detailed description of the tour