2. At lights take left into Mountery Rd,A39, follow through 3 sets of Traffic lights onto Portway and then the A371 signposted to Weston Super Mare.
3. Stay on A371 for 9miles Through villages of Easton, Westbury-sub-mendip,Rodney Stoke and Draycott.
4. At Cheddar by Market Cross turn right into Union St B3135 follow through Cheddar via Cliff St. across roundabout into the Gorge,
5. travel up Gorge (beware narrow in places) at top of gorge, 2 miles take left fork to (unsigned) B3371 to junction with B3134 turn left
6. Stay on B3134 down Burrington Combe to junction with A368 turn left signposted Weston-Super-Mare.
7. Follow onto lights at Churchill crossroads, cross over A38, follow Weston signs, pass through Churchill village onto Sandford, (beware Cameras), at Humphreys Motors in Sandford turn right, ( if you carry on, the gates to Thatchers cider factory are on the right, they have a open day on Saturday), if you take the right into Nye Road signposted Puxton,
this will lead you back to Sand Bay
8. Follow the Nye Road to Puxton turn left at signpost to Hewish and Weston take next left signposted Hewish and Weston into Maysgreen lane follow to end
9. Keep left onto A370 at Motorway roundabout stay in ‘Worle’ Carriageway, follow Worle Signs from Queens way roundabout and lights Sand Bay is clearly signposted