Tour 1A to Glastonbury
2. Take Right fork Birkett Road toward Birnbeck Pier, 1mile.
3. Follow seafront road ( Royal Parade) past ferris wheel and beach, A370, for 2miles follow road A370 to Roundabout, second Exit stay on A370 (Bridgewater Road) toward Burnham on Sea.
4. Follow for 6miles to roundabout, second Exit, to A38 Burnham On Sea
5. Past, Carbase/ Fox and Goose Pub take Left into Harp Lane signposted Mark 3mles
6. Follow Harp Road to Mark Causeway cross over to Butt Lake Road follow to Burtle 2miles
7. Go Through village head for Westhay, right and left turns then onto Meare, take Glastonbury signs to exit village on Meare road,
8. At Roundabout on Glastonbury ring road take the left exit A39 and follow over next roundbout to roundabout by Esso Garage, take the Left to Town Centre 1/2mle
9. Follow to next roundabout A361,take the left, Magdalene St, and carparking can be found on the right in front of Abbey,