Every gallery and exhibit is a testimony to the legendary bikes, the people who built them and, of course, every individual who ever felt their powerful rumble on a long stretch of asphalt.
At the H-D Museum you can:
- Walk through exhibits that tell the stories of the extraordinary people, products, history and culture of Harley-Davidson. In addition to the fantastic motorcycle collection, stories are told through photos, videos, apparel, rare documents and other artifacts.
- Peek into a portion of the Archives never before open to the public, home to over 450 motorcycles and thousands of artifacts the Archives team pulls from for exhibits.
- Read the personalized messages created by individuals worldwide on the Living the Legend rivets, found on the Living the Legend walls and plazas.
- Stroll around the 20 acre Museum site, enjoy the riverwalk or just sit back along the waterfront taking in the Milwaukee skyline.
- Check out the unique Museum-inspired items at The Shop.
- Examine the industrial architecture and attention to detail both inside and outside the Museum\'s three buildings.