Tourstart Terms & Conditions
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 07:28
Tourstart ApS is a Danish company and is responsible for the websites Tourstart and Touringstart – hereafter called Tourstart-, and is committed to protect your privacy and security.
All details you may supply to Tourstart with your on-line activities is protected to the extent that we will follow appropriate security procedures in the storage of the personal information, as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. The information will be safeguarded by current law as well.
Terms for use of Tourstart
Below terms will apply to any action you make through this website:
• Terms & Conditions General
• Terms & Conditions for Advertiser
• Terms & Conditions for User
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this web site are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer or PDA for your own private viewing purpose only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying of distribution of material on the website for commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonable necessary to use the website. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to Tourstart.
Terms and conditions for web site use
The Tourstart services allows you to eg use, share, advertise, upload and download information to and from Tourstart web sites. These Terms and conditions form an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions for use of Tourstart services, and by using the Tourstart websites you accept all Terms and Conditions for any current and future use of the Tourstart.
You agree not to use this website to create an electronic database or otherwise that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the website except where expressly permitted on the website. Also you agree not to re-circulate any material obtained from this website to any third party except where expressly permitted, remove the copyright or trade mark sign or in any way to act an any way that might infringe third parties rights or bring Tourstart into disrepute.
User submitted contentv
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent become the sole property of Tourstart and we shall have the right to use that content throughout the world in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with all rules and terms and conditions made by Tourstart and local governmental rules and conditions. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
Information and availability
Information supplied by third party might not be checked for its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the services at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
Tourstart withhold no reliance for the content on the web sites, as the information published not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Tourstart or any of its web sites. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on websites from Tourstart be relied on in place of professional advices. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions, and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Tourstart welcomes link to our webpage, but only links direct to the main index page (Main Page). You are not allowed to display the content of our website (or any pages from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our written consent. If you will like to license our material, please feel free to contact us. On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us, and we do not accept and responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all material downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all liability in connection with any damages or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the web site.
Tourstart, TouringStart and TourenStart are trademarks of Tourstart ApS, which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
On certain parts on the web site, you may be requested to register to make full benefit of the services provided. The information is about yourself and by informing of this, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form.
Username and password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account.
You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any breach of security by sending a worded mail to email@example.com and ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from your failure to comply with these agreements.
Any reviews or content submitted by users in any pages on this site where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website in generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the website, you are deemed to accept. You accept obey the following prohibited acts:
• You may not use obscene or offensive language
• You may not create a false identity for any purposev • You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
• You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential
• You may not post any material on the website which compromises the privacy or security of any other then yourself
• You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful
• You may not place on the website any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other then yourseld without the prior written consent of the owner of it
• You may not place on the website any material where the use by Tourstart, or any thied party licensed or permitted by Tourstart, will give rise to any third party claims
• You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these rules of Acceptable Use
• You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor make use the website for any commercial purposes without an agreement with Tourstart • You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters
• You grant Tourstart the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribut any material you place on the website
• Tourstart do have the right at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to our website
• Tourstart accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resuling from your breach of these rules of Acceptable Use
• You agree to indemnify Tourstart, its associated companies and its representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which may arise from your statement, contributions or other submissions to our website from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our rules of Acceptable Use.
Removal of content
Should you not obey the rules for Accaptable use on the website, we shall have the right at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the website whithout the need to give any reason for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material on our website, please let us know by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Variation of Terms & Conditions
Tourstart reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon posting of the varied Terms & Conditions on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditons shall restrict of exclude any liability that we have to any party which can not be excluded by law and in particular, notwithstanding any Terms & Conditions, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
Should you not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you should not make use of this website. Tourstart reserves the right to make amendments or additions to these and other Terms and Conditions at any time.
By using Tourstart web sites, you accept and are bound to all the Terms and Conditions herein and any amendments and additions to it.
Subject to what is said below Tourstart shall not be liable to you of any other party claiming through you for indirect, incidential, special or consequential damages arising out of, or relating to this contract whether framed as a breach of warranty, in tort, contract, failure or essential purpose, or otherwise. Subject to what is said b elow in no event shall Tourstart´s liability to exceed the fee paid by you for posting the advertisement.
No clause in these Terms and Conditions shall serve to exclude or limit either party´s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation of death or personal injury ariaing out of negligence.
Any agreement formed on these terms and conditions is personal to you. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall give a person who is not a party to this Agreement any rights to enforce any of its items.
Tourstart’s failure to exercise or enforce any of its rights will not be deemed to be a waiver of such rights nor by their exercise or enforcement in future.
Loevet Moellevej 6
CVR: 3054 3645
Search Legal Issues