Tourstart Advertiser conditions
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 07:28
Tourstart Aps is a Danish company and is responsible for the websites Tourstart and Touringstart - hereafter called Tourstart -, and is committed to protect your privacy and security.
All details you may supply to Tourstart with your on-line activities is protected to the extent that we will follow appropriate security procedures in the storage of the personal information, as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. The information will be safeguarded by current law as well.
Terms for use of Tourstart
Below terms will apply to any action you make through this website:
• Terms & Conditions General
• Terms & Conditions for Advertiser
• Terms & Conditions for User
Advertiser is defined as any person or company who make use of uploading any material or information to the web sites, whether it is a paid or free service. Advertiser is considered, but not limited to and person using Activity, Tours, Bike club, Sponsored Links, Banner, Text advert and video advert.
The terms covers any advertisement made regards any issue posted via the Tourstart web pages. These terms apply in addition to other terms and conditions for use of the web site, which you are deemed to accept when you post any advertisement on the Site. By making a request for an advertisement to be posted on the web site you are offering your advertisement on the following terms and conditions.
Content of advertisement
All advertisement must comply with the following – but not limited to - terms and conditions: • You warrant that your advertisement is honest and truthful and has been posted in good faith
• You warrant that you own the goods detailed in your advertisement and that you are entitled to offer it for sale
• You warrant that you own the service detailed in your advertisement and that you are entitled to offer it for sale • You warrant that the language and images that you use in any advertisement are not obscene, abusive, hateful, offensive, defamatory or any person of otherwise illegal or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the web site by any person
• You agree not to post any advertisement which id deliberately intended to upset other users, to breach confidence, to compromise privacy or to process personal data in an unauthorised manner
• You agree not to post any advertisement which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, ot to which is otherwise unlawful
• You agree not to place within any advertisement any links where those links take uses to unlawful material or material that contravenes these items
• You agree not to post any advertisement which contravenes the relevant codes of conduct imposed by Advertisement Standards Authority
• You agree not to post, upload or otherwise transmit any advertisement which:
•• Infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect
•• Will compromise the privacy of data protection rights of any person or
•• May bring Tourstart, its legal partners or the site in disrepute
• You agree not to:
•• Post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, “affiliate schemes” or any other so called “business opportunity” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation
•• Post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You acknowledge that any breach of the terms/warranties given above may cause Tourstart damages or loss and you agree to indemnify Tourstart in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage that incurs as a result of publishing material that you submit to it, including consequential losses.
Tourstart may publish and make available to the public by any means and advertisement that you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it at their sole discretion and they shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
Tourstart reserves the right to remove you advertisements completely if it believes that you are abuving the advertisement service in any way.
You make a truthful declaration by using the web site and its service that you are the registered user of the goods advertised for sale and/or you are the registered owner of the rights to offer the service/goods for sale.
Subject to what is said below Tourstart shall not be liable to you of any other party claiming through you for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or relating to this contract whether framed as a breach of warranty, in tort, contract, failure or essential purpose, or otherwise. Subject to what is said below in no event shall Tourstart´s liability to exceed the fee paid by you for posting the advertisement.
No clause in these Terms and Conditions shall serve to exclude or limit either party´s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation of death or personal injury arising out of negligence.
Any agreement formed on these terms and conditions is personal to you. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall give a person who is not a party to this Agreement any rights to enforce any of its items.
Tourstart’s failure to exercise or enforce any of its rights will not be deemed to be a waiver of such rights nor by their exercise or enforcement in future.
Should you not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you should not make use of this website. Tourstart reserves the right to make amendments or additions to these and other Terms and Conditions at any time.
By using Tourstart web sites, you accept and are bound to all the Terms and Conditions herein and any amendments and additions to it.
Loevet Moellevej 6
CVR: 3054 3645
Search Legal Issues