MOTORCYCLE RIDER SKILLS WORKSHOPS
MOTORCYCLE RIDER SKILLS WORKSHOPS takes place on the 24th of August 2013.
Opening hours 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
MOTORCYCLE RIDER SKILLS WORKSHOPS at the Heritage Motor Centre is a two day course for riders who want to raise their skills and take their riding to the next level, working towards the DSA Enhanced Rider Certificate, a national DSA qualification, which is recognised by most leading Insurance companies.
The program of the training course comprises
· Welcome and safety briefing / Morning Coffee
• Theory including Collision causation factors and the main areas where bikers crash.
• Basic machine checks
• Slow riding and machine handling
• Cornering techniques/principles
• Lunch (one course including Tea or Coffee)
• Dedicated two hour assessment ride out on a 1;1 basis
• Debrief from assessment
• DSA Enhanced Rider Certificate.