13th Annual David Mann Chopperfest
The Ventura County Fairgrounds hosts the David Mann Chopperfest 2016 that has the 13 edition and will take place on December 11th, 2016.
Doors open for the public from 8am-4pm.
Every motorcycle fan and enthusiast will surely find something interesting, something that can enrich experience and bring some new ideas. On the list of event program there will be:
- All Brand Antique and Custom Motorcycle Show (featuring more than 17 classes from old to modern ones).
- Motorcycle Art Exhibit
- Custom Bike Builder Displays with the world's prominent profis in the sphere.
- Swap Meet with new and old motorcycle parts on sale
- A number of motorcycle and culture vendors
- Live music
- Refreshments and much more to make you feel comfortable and amused.
The winners will get wonderful trophies.
Vendors who want to display can come on Saturday and set up from 5 pm.
Be sure not to miss the event of such kind. Kids are also heartily welcome.
For more details as to the participation in the Bike Show and the schedule of events go to the website of the event.